Friday 22 April 2011

Golden Slipper




So My sister and my lovely friend Courtney decided we would go to the Golden Slipper for a bit of a laugh. Usually we would get very dressed up for race day, gloves, classic dresses to the knee, demure fascinators/ hats. But on this occasion we thought we'd slack off a bit. and it was a very fun day. Admittedly we had a bit of a giggle at some of the more shocking outfits. My boyfriend and I had just read an article in this month's Shop till You Drop, all about how to 'de-bogan' your man and the classic signs to look out for. These included items such as printed Ed Hardy t-shirts, white dress shoes, oversized designer sunnies, and pastel suits. I feel awful for saying this, but that's quite literally the entire catalogue of men's outfits that were on show at Rosehill. I could tell that many of the girls were thinking the same. I know the three of us just couldn't wait to get home to our lovely boyfriends!

No comments:

Post a Comment