Friday 29 April 2011

Shoe lust:Colour block and Marni

These are the shoes that I wish I had bought, or can't afford-
Marni Sandals. 
I first saw these on Rume Neely's blog, fashiontoast. Sadly, they are sold old out everywhere in store and online. Ebay is my only hope- but you'd be mad to sell these. Mad.
ASOS Block heeled sandal.
These are gorgeous, but I have a feeling they may not suit my legs. I could take the risk, but it's an expensive little exercise if they don't fit or suit me, the shipping is rather costly.
Chloe wedge heels
 Old but beautiful nonetheless. When i worked at Sportsgirl I had a lovely friend Julia who purchased a similar pair. I remember going with her and listening to her philosophy on lay-by and high fashion items. If only I'd thought like her. If you're out there, you're a smart girl Jules!
Fendi sandals 
$700(thats about $500 out of my price range). Enough said.



No comments:

Post a Comment