Tuesday 3 May 2011

Street style lust

So I'm going into Harper's Bazaar to do some interning tomorrow. Only thing is, I'm totally stumped for what to wear. It's one of the world's biggest fashion magazines and although I like to think that I have good taste in clothes and I'm not too bad at putting an outfit together, it's Harpers. And the very thought of being in those lifts at Park street with those amazing women conjures up images of The Devil Wears Prada. So I turned to my old 'Inspiration' folder, which is made up of hundreds of pictures from street style blogs. It was mostly put together in my last year of uni:2009, the year that I spent single, alone with my cats and my fashion magazines. So here are the pictures that still make my favourites list.






















love x

No comments:

Post a Comment